We love our community and the people we get to serve and we always strive to make sure our shop is a safe space for all.
We want to do our part to protect everyone from the spread of COVID-19 so there might be a few things done a little differently for the next little while at the shop. Starting tomorrow (Saturday)
- No dining in the cafe and all orders will be to-go at this time
- All drinks and food items will be served in to-go cups and we cant take personal mugs, sorry! **You can still get the "own mug" discount if you show us your mug*
- The self serve drop coffee bar will be run by our baristas.
- The half & half, honey, and cinnamon will also be behind the bar and we will only have the little paper packets of sugars for use.
- We are now doing mobile ordering through the Cloosiv app which allows you to select curbside pick up if needed.
- We will be keeping the front doors tied open so you don't have to touch the door.
- -We will be doing regular wipe downs of all surfaces, employees will be washing their hands after any interaction with costumers, and will have hand sanitize.
Other changes may occur as well down the road. We appreciate you all and want to make sure you feel safe coming into our shop.
Thanks for understanding. 💛 Be safe, stay healthy, stay calm, and be courteous to those around you!
Upstate Restaurant Workers Need Your HelpOn March 17th, South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster announced that all restaurants, bars, and breweries must close their dine-in service in an effort to slow the progression of COVID-19.Although necessary from a public health standpoint, this mandate has deeply impacted the Upstate's restaurant community – especially staff members who rely on hourly wages to pay their bills and care for their families.It's time for our community to step up and do something about it. If you have the means to do so, please consider contributing to our relief fund. -UPSTATE RESTAURANT RESCUE